I know I have already posted 2 tomato side dishes but I just can’t stop.This tomato Gravy is sooo easy to make that I had to share it with you.
Onion-1 ,finely chopped
Curry leaves- a few
Coriander leaves -to garnish
- Heat water in a vessel and put in the tomatoes and let it boil.Remove from heat when the skin starts peeling off.Drain.
- Cool ,peel and puree the tomatoes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and put in mustard and jeera.
- When they crackle add curry leaves and chillies.
- Saute for a few seconds and add onions .
- When they turn translucent add the pureed tomatoes and bring to a boil and simmer.
- Add salt.A little water can be added if required.
- Simmer for a few more minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve as an accompaniment garnished with coriander leaves.
Check out the other tomato based accompaniments for tiffins…
Tomato onion chutney
No grind tomato chutney
Day 12 in RM #2..I am going to checkout what my friends are cooking…
1) DK 2) Siri3) Srivalli4) Ranji5)Curry Leaf6)Medha7)Priya8)Bhawna9)Raaji10)Ruchii 11)Anu12)Kamala13)Roopa14)Divya Kudua15)Rekha16)Divya M17)Lakshmi18)Raaga19)Lakshmi Venkatesh20)Sripriya21)Viji22)Pavani