Shiitake mushroom- 100grams
Capsicum – 1,chopped
Tomato -1, chopped
Onion- 1 sliced
Five spice powder– less than ¼ teaspoon
Chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds- 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil- 1 tablespoon
- Heat oil in a wok and put in cumin seeds.
- When they crackle, add the onions and sauté till it turns light brown.
- Add tomato and cook till it turns mushy.
- Add the capsicum and mushroom, chilli powder and salt.
- Mix well and cook till the vegetables are cooked to your preference. I like them to be a little crunchy.
- Just before removing from heat put in five spice powder, mix well.
- Remove from heat and serve as such or garnished with coriander leaves.