In her words, “This venture is an attempt to broaden our culinary skills, get to know each other and try out new recipes and at the same time be connected with other bloggers meanwhile making ourselves into becoming the best cook …”.
Though I had seen this event earlier, I signed up late last month and I was excited to see the schedule.This week I am paired with Sumedha of Sumee’s Culinary Bites.I chose to make this simple raita to go with Vegetable Raita. I have already posted cucumber raita repcipe but Sumee’s version had a dose of chaat masala that made it look more interesting and I wanted to try it…
Recipe source : Sumee’s Culinary Bites
Cucumber – 1
Yogurt – 1 1/2 cups
Chaat masala – 1/2 a teaspoon
Coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon ,finely chopped
Chilli powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Cumin- pepper powder and a sprig of coriander to garnish
- Beat the curd well with salt, chilli power, chaat masala.
- Wash and peel the cucumber.Grate and squeeze out the water.
- Add this to the beaten curd.
- Put in coriander leaves
- Mix well and transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve garnished with cumin- pepper powder and a sprig of coriander.
|Cucumber Raita served with vegetable Pulao|
The flavor was quite different from the one I usually prepare. We enjoyed it with a simple vegetable pulao…
- Jajeek – Iraqi Cucumber yogurt dip
- Easy cucumber salad and cucumber lassi
- Cucumber sandwich
- Cucumber raita – My version
- Kiwi – Cucumber Lassi
- Algerian cucumber yogurt soup
- Liangban Huanggua – Chinese cold cucumber salad
- Cucumber salad – Korean style