It has been a while since I hosted events here and now I am happy to host the famed – My Legume Love Affair fondly referred to as MLLA.Started by Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook ,Lisa of Lisa’s Kitchen has been hosting this series for a while now. And this month I am the proud hostess of the 84th edition!!
Legumes are an integral part of our diet and it is only fitting to celebrate this fact by showcasing them in this lovely event.
Well,legumes are consumed by people of all cultures and in all countries
and there are a vast number of legumes that are prepared in innumerable
ways in each cuisine. You can prepare everything from starter to soup
to desserts! Take a look at this list
to get an idea of what can be cooked for this event. And it is not just
the legumes, you can also cook with the legume derivatives like tofu,
mung bean noodles, besan etc.
Here are some rules for the event…
- Cook and post a vegetarian dish with legumes as the star ingredient.
- Only one entry per blogger.
- Link to my announcement page, Lisa’s MLLA page and Susan’s blog
is a must. Kindly include the MLLA logo in your post.[ My blog is ‘Right click disabled’ and you will not be
able to access the it.I will mail you the logo once you send me the entry and you can
update your post]
- Non bloggers can mail me their entry and I will showcase it in the roundup.
- The last date for entries in June 30th 2015.
- Use the linky tool to submit your entry.And please leave a message in the comment section.
- If you have any difficulties in using that form drop me a mail with MLLA # 84 entry in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details…
-Your name and the name of your blog
– Recipe name and the URL for the post
-A picture of your dish.
feel free to write to me if you have any doubts or need clarifications.
Looking forward to your recipes with the mighty legume as the star ingredient…