It is time to host an event here! I am starting the hostess duty this year with one of my favorite event – Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight with the theme –Baked Snacks for kids.
I am always on the lookout for snacks to pack for the kids break-time box / snack box. And healthy snacks are always the best to pack for them,isn’t it. And it is even more welcome when it is baked and home made!
This month’s theme is self explanatory. You can send in any dish that is baked and is kid approved. It can be sweet or savory,not necessarily just cakes / cookies.But of course cakes and cookies are also welcome.I am planning on converting a few deep fried dishes into baked version…
I have hosted this event plenty of times yet here are the rules for newbies
- Cook and blog about any Vegetarian dish that fits the theme – Baked Snacks for kids.
- It should be a dish that is approved by your kid or kids from your family / friends.
- The main condition is that it should be completely baked and not baked
just for the last 10 minutes of the dish.
- Multiple new entries are allowed.
- Archived entries are not accepted as we are looking for new ideas.
- Recipes sent to this event can be shared with other events as well.
- Link to this post and to Srivalli’s Kid’s delight post (http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/announcing-kids-delight-wholesome.html)
is mandatory.Using the logo is appreciated.
- Non bloggers are also welcome to send in their entries.
- The dead line is Feb 15th 2016.
Drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – Entry for Baked snacks for kids with following details
• Your name and the name of your blog
• Recipe name
• URL of the post
• Picture of your creation
leave a note in the comments section after you have mailed me your
entry. And also feel free to write to me for any queries.
Looking forward to see all your creations…