I am happy to host Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight once again on my blog. This time I have chosen – Quick and innovative breakfast ideas for kids.
Sometimes my kids skip breakfast when they are in a rush to catch the school bus and this leaves me very guilty. They just have a cup of milk and rush off. This is surely not sufficient for them and I am sure they will be longing for the snack break as soon as they reach school.
That’s when this idea came up to compile a list of quick and innovative ideas for the kids breakfast.
No matter if they are school going kids or older kids who are at home for the weekend, the breakfast is better accepted and appreciated if they are innovative.
By innovative, I do not mean using some extensive methods to get a dish done. It can be a simple sandwich that is cut into cute shapes,or colorful idlis served with a chutney.I think you get what I mean, right!
Apart from being innovative, quick dishes are also the need of the hour. Morning times are such a rush for me. The need to prepare the kids lunch, breakfast and also pack lunch for Mister is a daunting task!
Making dishes that are quick where we don’t have to spend too much time to cook it is what I am looking for here. Pre-preparations can be made the night before and then the dish can be put together in the morning sort of dishes are most welcome.
So here is what you have to do….
- Cook and blog about any Vegetarian dish that fits the theme – Quick and innovative breakfast ideas for kids.The dish can be innovative and / Quick. Should satisfy at least one of these two .
- It should be a dish that is approved by your kid or kids from your family / friends.
- Multiple new entries are allowed.
- Archived entries are not accepted as we are looking for new ideas.
- Recipes sent to this event can be shared with other events as well.
- Link to this post and to Srivalli’s Kid’s delight post (http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/announcing-kids-delight-wholesome.html) is mandatory.Using the logo is appreciated.
- Non bloggers are also welcome to send in their entries.
- The dead line is Jan 15th 2018.
Drop a mail to email@example.com with the subject line – Entry for Quick and innovative breakfast ideas for kids with following details
• Your name and the name of your blog
• Recipe name
• URL of the post
• Picture of your creation
Please leave a note in the comments section after you have mailed me your
entry. And also feel free to write to me for any queries.
Looking forward to see all your quick and innovative recipes…