My Legume Love Affair is an event that needs no introduction! Started by Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook ,Lisa of Lisa’s Kitchen has been hosting this series for a while now. And this month I am the proud hostess of the 78th edition.
Legumes are an integral part of our diet and it is only fitting to celebrate this fact by showcasing them in this lovely event.
Well,legumes are consumed by people of all cultures and in all countries
and there are a vast number of legumes that are prepared in innumerable
ways in each cuisine. You can prepare everything from starter to soup
to desserts! Take a look at this list
to get an idea of what can be cooked for this event. And it is not just
the legumes, you can also cook with the legume derivatives like tofu,
mung bean noodles, besan etc.
This lovely event comes with some awesome giveaways..
Hurst Beans is sponsoring a six pack assortment product to a lucky winner in the US
and the other prize sponsored by dear Susan is sponsoring, Plenty More by Ottolenghi for a winner from a country other than the US[international winner]
Here are some rules for the event…
- Cook and post a vegetarian dish with legumes as the star ingredient.
- Only one entry per blogger.
- Link to my announcement page, Lisa’s MLLA page and Susan’s blog is a must. Kindly include the MLLA logo that Susan has designed for us in your post.[ My blog is ‘Right click disabled’ and you will not be able to access the
logo.I will mail you the logo once you send me the entry and you can
update your post with it.]
- Non bloggers can mail me their entries and I will showcase it in the roundup.
- The last date for entries in December 31st 2014.
- Drop me a mail with MLLA # 78 entry in the subject line to email@example.com with the following details…
-Your name and the name of your blog
– Recipe name and the URL for the post
-Your location[This is needed to draw the prize.Let me know if you prefer that I do not disclose it in the roundup]
-A picture of your dish.
feel free to write to me if you have any doubts or need clarifications.
Looking forward to your recipes with the mighty legume as the star ingredient…