This Vegan Banana Popsicle Recipe was born when we had too many dozen of bananas at home and none of us were really looking forward to eat that many!
Milkshake was a good idea but my lil one does not like banana milkshake and so to feed a fussy child I made these Popsicles.
It is so simple that even kids can make these simple 2 ingredient popsicles. It is gluten free, vegan and also there is no added sugar! Isn’t that great!
A gluten free and vegan banana popsicle recipe that even kids can prepare for themselves!
- 3 numbers Banana, large
- 2 cups Coconut milk
Chop bananas and blend with coconut milk till smooth
Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze till set
When ready to serve, show the Popsicle mold under water and gently pull out the Popsicle.
- Adjust the quantity of coconut milk to suit the consistency you prefer.
- I did not add sugar as the bananas were very sweet.
- If needed you can add honey/ brown sugar / any sweetener of your choice
- You can use any other dairy of your choice.
- Nuts like chopped almonds, pistachio, dried fruits can also be added to the mixture before freezing.
Do send in your creations to this event.
Take a look at the 24 Popsicle recipe collection and try out the other easy and delicious recipes this summer.
Like this recipe? Do leave a comment below..
And don’t forget to use those share buttons!