You already know that I have a soft corner for this vegetable and this week it was cabbage soup that adorned our table.This soup has no ‘smell’ of cabbage and my folks could’nt figure out what I served!!And let me tell you a little secret-MIL who is not so fond of cabbage liked this soup and went for a second helping!!Now I am pretty sure that you would want to try it out too,rite?
Green chillies-2 cut
Cumin seeds-1/2 a teaspoon
Grated garlic-1 teaspoon
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a vessel put in cabbage ,tomato, onion , green chillies and a little water[around ½ a cup] and pressure cook it for 10 minutes. Cool and puree.
3. In a pan heat oil and put in garlic and cumin seeds.
4. When the garlic turns brown put in the cabbage puree.Adjust the consistency of the soup.
5. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper and serve hot.