The Chaat mania continues today with this yummy Green peas chaat.I modified the recipe from Tarla Dala’s recipe.
Green peas – 3/4 cup
Papdi – 5 numbers
Sev – 1/4 a cup
Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
Dried Mango powder / Amchur – 1/2 a teaspoon
Chaat masala -1/2 a teaspoon
Green chilli – 1, slit
Lemon juice to taste
Butter- 1 teaspoon
Oil- 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
I added a few pieces of chopped tomato to add color to the dish.
- Drop the peas in boiling water for 5 minutes.Drain and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds,green chilli and wait for cumin seeds to splitter.
- Add peas,dry mango powder, chaat masala and salt and mix well.
- Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Transfer into a serving plate.
- Add butter [it will melt and spread]
- Drizzle a little lemon juice.
- Top it up with crushed papdi , sev and chopped tomato.
Serve hot / warm
|Mutter Chaat served with Rose Milk|
Other chaat recipes @ Seduce Your Tastebuds
- Bhel Puri
- Pani Puri
- Bread Chaat
- Channa Chaat
- Aloo Channa Chaat
- Pav Bhaji
- Batata Vada and Vada Pav
- Dahi Papdi Chaat
- Aloo Paneer Chaat
- Sev Puri Chaat
- Masala Pav
2010 – Cardamom Tea