A tall glass of this Chocolate Chikoo Shake would definitely be a blessing on a hot summer day, isn’t it! A sip of this is sure to bring down the body temperature.
Even with things like this , the summer here has been unbearable and I have been lamenting about this climate in most of my recent posts!
But,thankfully summer has come to an end!! The heat was so intense that it was hard to do anything!But from today morning, it has been chilly, windy, drizzling on and off , the sort of climate we people around here love!
Now all we crave for is a hot cup of coffee with a plate of crunchy pakoda / bajji , a warm soup, or a nice rasam rice with pappad!
In spite of those ravings,here I am with a cool beverage for Blogging Marathon #77, Week 2, Day 1, with the theme Summer Coolers.
Chikoo / Sapodilla / Sapota- 2, peeled and chopped
Chocolate ice cream – 2 scoops
Milk- 200 ml
Instant coffee powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Blend all the ingredients together and serve immediately.
- If you don’t have chocolate ice cream, use cocoa powder instead and add a little more milk .Add sugar[or any sweetener of your choice] as well
A tasty summer drink...
- 2 numbers Chikoo / Sapodilla / Sapota peeled and chopped
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 200 ml milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Instant coffee powder
Blend all the ingredients and serve immediately.
- If chocolate ice cream is not available, use cocoa powder , a little more milk and some sweetener of your choice.