This space has been silent for a while now and I am bringing it back to life with an event!I am hosting one of my favorite event – Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight this month with the theme –Frozen Desserts!
Here are some ideas for the event.[If you have more to add, do make those and send it to the event.]
- Ice creams
- Non Dairy Ice creams
- Frozen yogurt
- Ice cream cakes / Ice cream sandwich
- Slushy /Slushie
- Popsicle etc
These are the rules for the event…
- Cook and blog about any dish that fits the theme – Frozen desserts.
- It should approved by your kid or kids from your family / friends.
- Multiple new entries are allowed.
- Archived entries are not accepted as we are looking for new ideas.
- Recipes sent to this event can be shared with other events as well.
- Link to this post and to Srivalli’s Kid’s delight post (http://spicingyourlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/announcing-kids-delight-wholesome.html)is mandatory.Using the logo is appreciated.
- Non bloggers are also welcome to send in their entries.
- The dead line is May 15th 2019.
Drop a mail to email@example.com with the subject line – Entry for Frozen desserts with following details
• Your name and the name of your blog
• Recipe name
• URL of the post
• Picture of your creation
Please leave a note in the comment section of this post after you have mailed me your entry. And also feel free to write to me for any queries.
Feel free to take a look at some of the Frozen desserts on the blog – Ice creams / Popsicle recipes
Looking forward to see all your creations.